Integrating ServiceNow with the HyperSync Panel or MIM Portal, Access Panel, and Service Panel is a course for those that want to automate requests from ServiceNow, and then have those requests serviced by Service Panel. Additionally, this course is for those who plan to provision and manage permissions for ServiceNow access.
This new course shows the advance features of Service Panel integration with ServiceNow. This course is being delivered based on the consulting and delivery of this integration to Fortune 500 corporations who have purchased Service Panel and/or Access Panel for this purpose.
Fit for service
What ServiceNow can do well when integrated with Microsoft and SoftwareIDM identity management solution:
- Building Service Forms
- Cross linking architecture and use cases
- Sending requests to Service Panel and HyperSync Panel/MIM
- Receiving fulfillment updates from Service Panel and HyperSync Panel/MIM
- Integrating ServiceNow workflows into your Service Panel solution
- Using Identity Panel workflows in your ServiceNow solution
- Using Service Panel (or MIM Portal) workflows in your ServiceNow solution
Who Should Attend
- Consulting firms, independent consultants, and internal IT staff responsible for a successful implementation or expansion of a HyperSync or MIM deployment.
- MIM solution developers wanting to expand their skills.
What you will learn
With a properly licensed Identity Panel, you can perform the following:
- Integrate ServiceNow with the Identity Panel Suite, whether using HyperSync Panel or MIM for synchronization.
- Integrate ServiceNow with the Identity Panel Suite, whether using Service Panel or the MIM Portal for workflows.
- Must have attended M900 - MIM/HyperSync Solution Developer (or equivalent).
- Own a subscription to the Knowledge Package for Developers or the Knowledge Package for Administrators or considering consulting on the Identity Panel Suite.
- Have experience writing SQL queries or using any language including PowerShell or MIM Portal Rules.
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- HyperSync or FIM/MIM
Service Now user management and access governance
- Monitoring, reporting, and auditing ServiceNow permissions and access.
- Provisioning and updating users in ServiceNow from other enterprise sources.
- Provisioning and updating permissions and access using role and access-based controls within Access Panel.