1 Day Course
Course History and Future Events
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 19 July 2023 - A210 - HyperSync Panel for Entra
- New York City, NY, U.S. - 14 September 2023 - A210 - HyperSync Panel for Entra
Identity Panel provides an application migration bridge to Microsoft Entra Identity Governance (IGA) for applications presently employing alternative IGA platforms, whether current such as Okta or AWS, or legacy such as Oracle. It does this by first establishing a historical and holistic identity and access canopy for operations and reporting, then allows swap-out of IGA configuration without loss of business continuity or audit history. This canopy also serves as a lens with which to oversee and interrogate the entire application and identity landscape, whether present in the cloud, on premises or hybrid, and whether migrating from an existing IGA platform or implementing for the first time in Microsoft Entra.
This course is for the identity solution developer or architect who is planning for, participating in or overseeing the implementation of a Microsoft Entra Identity Governance implementation for the enterprise.
This course looks at how to design and implement a greenfield Entra IAG implementation under the canopy of the Identity Panel Suite, as well as phased replacement of an existing solution (with an emphasis on the Okta platform).
This is a new course being delivered in response to the recent announcement of the Microsoft Entra Identity Governance Preview. The course will premier July 2023 and will run for five days. This course starts with a variant of A801, and proceeds through course components for each of the Identity Panel Suite components before focusing on specific Entra use cases and patterns.
Who Should Attend
- Consulting firms, independent consultants, and internal IT staff responsible for a successful implementation or expansion of Identity Panel deployment for Microsoft Entra.
- Microsoft Entra or Identity Panel Suite solution developers wanting to expand their skills.
With a properly licensed Identity Panel Suite for Entra you can provide the following:
- Create and manage criteria-based membership in resources (Azure M365 groups, licenses, Entra IGA Connected organizations, Catalogs with assigned Resources, Roles and Access Packages).
- Create dynamically assigned RBAC Entra Access Packages
- Enforce separation of duties by Role
- Assign expiration and renewal policies to Entra Resources
- Manage Entra ownership and administrator replacement due to employee turnover
- Manage Entra access granting and revocation due to position changes or termination
- Configure just-in-time elevation of privilege for high risk and administrative groups and roles
- Delegate Entra Resource administration to application owners
- Orchestrate, coordinate and enforce Entra Access Reviews
- General security principal attestation of users
- Attestation of compliance processes
- Course A850 (recommended but not mandatory)
HyperSync Panel for Entra
- Enhancing Entra Application Provisioning
- Synchronizing data from apps back to Azure
- Enabling advanced provisioning/deprovisioning options
- App based integration for emergency termination and account dormancy
- Handling account rename scenarios
- Synchronizing schema beyond SCIM scope
- Enhancing Entra HR Provisioning
- Synchronizing data from HR sources beyond Workday and SAP SuccessFactors
- Working with the Generic HR Provisioning solution (Preview), including write-back
- Integrating with multiple HR sources
- Integrating with Service Panel for Contingent Workers not in HR
- Lifecycle Management for Partner and Vendor (B2B Guest - External) workers
- Lifecycle Management for Agencies and Subsidiary (B2B Guest - Internal) workers
- Enhancing Entra Access Packages
- State based consistency checking
- Linking access packages to on-premises resources