This course has been extended to include HyperSync
Course History and Future Events
This course is where you can create workflows that respond to activities within your identity data sources and the systems that service them.
NOTE: This class assumes you are running Identity Panel in production and have attended Rule Engine training.
Who is this for?
- You plan to automate the sending of reports for your organization or customers, based on issues discovered by Identity Panel
- You plan to be able to create Scheduler logic, code Workflows, and code Shutter Views.
- Must have attended A850 - Rule Engine Language & Report Writing.
- Own a subscription to the Knowledge Package for Developers or the Knowledge Package for Administrators.
- Have experience writing SQL queries or using any language including PowerShell or MIM Portal Rules.
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- HyperSync or FIM/MIM
- Azure AADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- Azure AD/Graph
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
What you will learn
- You will know how write Workflows for Identity Panel.
- You will know now to create Schedule with logic for protection, reporting, alerting, and faster provisioning & updates.
- Code custom dashboards.
- Limit a user’s or administrator’s view to their respective sub-organization.
- Covert source information into readable formats.
- Syndicate identity information.