Friday, 14 July 2023, SoftwareIDM will host the HyperSync Patterns and Practices Primer course in Berlin, Germany. This course is designed to prepare you to migrate customers from Microsoft Identity Manager to HyperSync, or implement HyperSync matching requirements to the Pattern Toolkit.
Optionally we will also cover the Identity Panel Suite installation itself.
Courses times are 9AM until 5PM daily. This course is the Third in a four-day expert series and will focus on SoftwareIDM's HyperSync and Service Panel. This series will prepare you to demonstrate HyperSync Panel to your customers and prospects.
This course is part of an invitation-only series being held the week of 11 July 2023 (Tuesday) in Berlin:
- Berlin, Germany - 11 July 2023 - A801 - Using the Identity Panel Suite
- Berlin, Germany - 12 July 2023 - H803 - MIM To HyperSync Migration Toolkit
- Berlin, Germany - 12-13 July 2023 - W901 - HyperSync Patterns and Practices Primer for Experts - with MIM Sync to HyperSync Migration Toolkit
- Berlin, Germany - 14 July 2023 - W902 - HyperSync Patterns and Practices
These courses prepare you for the new Access Panel and Service Panel Developer Training
Instructors: Peter Sidebotham and Bob Bradley
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal from our list of course topics for administrators and developers. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to then return for more advanced learning in the future. Training is designed to repeat and to evolve your skills and product use. The Knowledge Package training is designed to enable you to help your organization reach its implementations roadmap goals for this year, then train again for next year's goals.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Hard copies of the course manual will be provided to attend delegates
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to migrate Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) to HyperSync. HyperSync is complete and simple replacement for MIM with everything you wish MIM had, or a quick way to expand MIM's capabilities without delay.
If you are Microsoft Identity Manager administrator, developer, or just looking for the best identity lifecycle project, this course on HyperSync is for you.
- Those who want to migrate MIM to HyperSync Panel
- Those who want to match business requirement to a pre-patterned solution you can copy and follow.
- Those who want to become proficient at implement Identity Panel Suite and HyperSync
Have attended one of the following courses.
Venue: BERLIN, Unter den Linden 21
Suggested Hotel: Hilton Berlin