SoftwareIDM will host Okta migration training in Bellevue, WA, U.S. on Thursday, 20 July 2023 at 9:00AM daily until 5:00PM. This course is ideal for customers migrating from Okta to the more mission capable Entra with SoftwareIDM.
This is for day 4 of a series which runs over a full week and covers HyperSync for Entra with Identity Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, Access Panel PAM, and Test Panel along with Microsoft Entra solutions including Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and Microsoft Entra Application Provisioning.
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 17 July 2023 - A101 - Using the Identity Panel Suite for Entra
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 18 July 2023 AM - H140 - Service Panel for Entra
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 18 July 2023 PM - H290 - Test Panel for Entra
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 19 July 2023 - A201 - HyperSync Panel for Entra
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 20 July 2023 - A905 - Migrating from Okta to Entra
- Olympia, WA, U.S. - 21 July 2023 - W821 - Identity Panel Initial Configuration
Migrating from Okta to Entra
- Project Discovery
- Scanning Okta for application and account configuration
- Using Access Panel for app migration surveys
- Migration Aids
- Replacing Okta provisioning service
- Supporting hybrid operations with stateful sync
- Consistency and progress reporting
- Entra configuration as-built documentation
- Automated testing for account synchronization
- Post Migration
- Using Identity Panel to meet reporting and compliance needs
- Self-service and delegated account management tools
Instructors: Peter Sidebotham and Bob Bradley
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. This course will be offered again in London in the winter of 2023. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal from our list of course topics for administrators and developers. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to then return for more advanced learning in the future. Training is designed to repeat and to evolve your skills and product use. The Knowledge Package training is designed to enable you to help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, then the next, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Hard copies of the course manual will be provided to attending delegates
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to see what Microsoft Entra Identity can become without the need for Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM). While HyperSync is complete and simple replacement for MIM it also provides a quick way to expand Microsoft Entra's provisioning capabilities.
If you are Microsoft Entra Identity Governance administrator, developer, or just looking for the best identity lifecycle project for Entra, this course is for you.
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package
- Attended A101 or A801
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Microsoft Entra Application Provisioning
- Microsoft Entra HR Provisioning
- Azure AD Connect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- Office 365
- Workday or SAP SuccessFactors
This Outlook invitation if for Tuesday through Thursday only. Day is for optional for those who already attended Identity Panel training. Use this Outlook invitation to RSVP for M900. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.