SoftwareIDM will host HyperSync for Entra training in Bellevue, WA, U.S. on Wednesday, 19 July 2023 at 9:00AM daily until 5:00PM.
This is day 3 of a series which runs over 4 days and covers HyperSync for Entra with Identity Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, Access Panel PAM, and Test Panel along with Microsoft Entra solutions including Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and Microsoft Entra Application Provisioning.
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 17 July 2023 - A101 - Using the Identity Panel Suite for Entra
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 18 July 2023 AM - H140 - Service Panel for Entra
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 18 July 2023 PM - H290 - Test Panel for Entra
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 19 July 2023 - A201 - HyperSync Panel for Entra
- Bellevue, WA, U.S. - 20 July 2023 - A905 - Migrating from Okta to Entra
- Olympia, WA, U.S. - 21 July 2023 - W821 - Identity Panel Initial Configuration
The course covers the use of HyperSync Panel for Entra.
HyperSync Panel for Entra
- Enhancing Entra Application Provisioning
- Synchronizing data from apps back to Azure
- Enabling advanced provisioning/deprovisioning options
- App based integration for emergency termination and account dormancy
- Handling account rename scenarios
- Synchronizing schema beyond SCIM scope
- Enhancing Entra HR Provisioning
- Synchronizing data from HR sources beyond Workday and SAP SuccessFactors
- Working with the Generic HR Provisioning solution (Preview), including write-back
- Integrating with multiple HR sources
- Integrating with Service Panel for Contingent Workers not in HR
- Lifecycle Management for Partner and Vendor (B2B Guest - External) workers
- Lifecycle Management for Agencies and Divisions (B2B Guest - Internal) workers
- Enhancing Entra Access Packages
- State based consistency checking
- Linking access packages to on-premises resources
Instructors: Peter Sidebotham and Bob Bradley
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. This course will be offered again in London in the winter of 2023. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal from our list of course topics for administrators and developers. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to then return for more advanced learning in the future. Training is designed to repeat and to evolve your skills and product use. The Knowledge Package training is designed to enable you to help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, then the next, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Hard copies of the course manual will be provided to attending delegates
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to see what Microsoft Entra Identity can become without the need for Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM). While HyperSync is complete and simple replacement for MIM it also provides a quick way to expand Microsoft Entra's provisioning capabilities.
If you are Microsoft Entra Identity Governance administrator, developer, or just looking for the best identity lifecycle project for Entra, this course is for you.
- Those who are considering purchasing HyperSync Panel and want a tour of the product
- Those who want to understand the problems Identity Panel and HyperSync solves, and want to know more
- Those who a implementing and or operating HyperSync, and want hands-on training with this synchronization engine.
- Those who want to become proficient at the Identity Panel Suite and HyperSync
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package
- Attended A101 or A801
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Microsoft Entra Application Provisioning
- Microsoft Entra HR Provisioning
- Azure AD Connect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- Office 365
- Workday or SAP SuccessFactors
This Outlook invitation if for Tuesday through Thursday only. Day is for optional for those who already attended Identity Panel training. Use this Outlook invitation to RSVP for M900. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.