SoftwareIDM will host HyperSync Panel training in Bentonville, AR, on Wednesday, 21 June 2023 from 9:00AM until 5:00PM.
Past A900 course locations and dates include
- London, U.K. - 30-1 November/December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Oslo, N.O. - 5-6 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Helsinki, F.I. - 8-9 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Phoenix, AZ, U.S. - 20-22 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Chicago, IL, U.S. - 23-24 March 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Reading, U.K. - 22 March 2023 - A900 - HyperSync Panel
- Helena, MT - 18-19 April 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Dublin, I.E. - 26 April 2023 - A900 - HyperSync Panel
M900 covers HyperSync with Identity Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, Access Panel PAM, and Test Panel along with Microsoft Entra solutions including AzureAD, Azure AD Connect, and Microsoft Identity Manager.
Instructors David Lundell and Peter Sidebotham
This course is part of series being held in Bentonville, AR.
- 20 June 2023 - A801 - Introducing the Identity Panel Suite for MIM & HyperSync (1 day)
- 21 June 2023 - A900 - Introducing HyperSync (1 day)
- 22 June 2023 - M940 - Service Panel (1 day)
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days you need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
You will need to have attended course A801 - Using the Identity Panel Suite or course A820 - Identity Panel Architecture, Providers, Security, and Deployment.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
609 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, 72712
Suggested Hotel: DoubleTree Suites Hotel by Hilton