SoftwareIDM is hosting training in Reading, U.K. on Wednesday, 22 March 2023 at 9AM until 5PM. This course is the first course in a series. This revised version of A801 covers Identity Panel, Identity Panel with MIM, Identity Panel with HyperSync, Identity Panel with ADConnect, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, and Access Panel PAM.
Click here for course syllabus
This course is part of series being held in Reading in March. Pick and choose the courses that are right for you.
Reading, U.K. - 22 March 2023 - A801 - Using the Identity Panel Suite
Reading, U.K. - 23 March 2023- A850 - Rule Engine Language & Report Writing
Reading, U.K. 23-24 March 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
Reading, U.K. - 29-31 March 2023 - M950 - Service Panel Solution Developer
Training also available in other locations
Some of these dates may be in the past depending on when you are reading this invitation.
San Jose, CA, U.S. - 14-15 February 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
Chicago, IL, U.S. - 23-24 March 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
Helena, MT, U.S. - 18-19 April 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
São Paulo, B.R. - 17-18 Maio/May 2023 - M801 - Using Identity Panel
New Delhi, I.N. - 22-23 May 2023 - M801 - Using Identity Panel
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days you need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know how to use Identity Panel.
Your instructor, Hugh Simpson-Wells
Who should attend day-one?
If you are MIM, Office 365, or AzureAD technical expert or administrator, but have not seen or used Identity Panel, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, or HyperSync, Monday is a primer for you. If you have used Identity Panel and are familiar with these products, even an older version, we suggest you skip day one and focus on more advanced topics.
- Those who are considering purchasing Identity Panel and want a tour of the product and the monitoring, development, and reporting problems Identity Panel solves.
- Those who plan to begin using Identity Panel, but don’t need advance knowledge, and therefore, only need a single day of introduction training.
- Those who are new to Identity Panel, and want to attend day two and beyond of the week long course program (attending day-one meets the further learning pre-requisite for those who have not used Identity Panel)
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package for Operators
- Be an level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
The diagram below shows how day-one fits with suggested learning tracks. Day-one is a Tour of Identity Panel. This Outlook invitation if for day-one only. Each day will have its own Outlook invitation you must use separately to RSVP for each respective day. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
Regus - Reading, England - Forbury Square
Reading Forbury Square
Reading, England RG1 3EU
TEL: +44 1189000500
There are many hotels near the venue. These are walking distance. If you are renting/hiring a car, we also recommend the...
Article is closed for comments.