Oxford Computer Training and SoftwareIDM will host HyperSync training in San Jose, CA, U.S. on Tuesday-Wednesday, 14-15 February 2023 at 9:00AM daily until 5:00PM.
M900 covers HyperSync with Identity Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, Access Panel PAM, and Test Panel along with Microsoft Entra solutions including AzureAD, Azure AD Connect, and Microsoft Identity Manager.
Click here for course syllabus
Instructors: Peter Sidebotham
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. This course will be offered again in London in the winter of 2023. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal from our list of course topics for administrators and developers. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to then return for more advanced learning in the future. Training is designed to repeat and to evolve your skills and product use. The Knowledge Package training is designed to enable you to help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, then the next, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Hard copies of the course manual will be provided to attend delegates
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to see what Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) should have become. HyperSync is complete and simple replacement for MIM with everything you wish MIM had, or a quick way to expand MIM's capabilities without delay.
If you are Microsoft Identity Manager administrator, developer, or just looking for the best identity lifecycle project, this course on HyperSync is for you.
- Those who are considering purchasing HyperSync Panel and want a tour of the product
- Those who want to understand the problems Identity Panel and HyperSync solves, and want to know more
- Those who a implementing and or operating HyperSync, and want hands-on training with this synchronization engine.
- Those who want to become proficient at the Identity Panel Suite and HyperSync
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
This Outlook invitation if for Tuesday through Thursday only. Day is for optional for those who already attended Identity Panel training. Use this Outlook invitation to RSVP for M900. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
Regus - San Jose - Downtown San Jose
Regus, 99 S Almaden Blvd, Suite 600, San Jose 95113
There are many hotels near the venue. These are walking distance. We also recommend the...
Article is closed for comments.