SoftwareIDM will host HyperSync Panel training in London, U.K. on Tuesday-Thursday, 30-1 November/December 2022 at 9:00AM daily until 5PM daily. This course is the third in a five-day series and will include and focus on SoftwareIDM's newest product, HyperSync and Service Panel. HyperSync is currently available direct from SoftwareIDM and our integrators and partners.
This course is part of series being held the week of 28 November 2022 in London.
- London, U.K. - 28 November 2022 - A801 - Using the Identity Panel Suite
- London, U.K. - 29 November 2022 - A820 - Identity Panel & HyperSync Architecture and Security
- London, U.K. - 30-1 November/December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- London, U.K. - 2 December 2022 - A940 - Understanding Service Panel
Additional M900 Course Locations and Dates
- Oslo, N.O. - 5-6 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Helsinki, F.I. - 8-9 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Phoenix, AZ, U.S. - 20-22 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
M900 covers HyperSync with Identity Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, Access Panel PAM, and Test Panel along with Microsoft Entra solutions including AzureAD, Azure AD Connect, and Microsoft Identity Manager.
Click here for course syllabus
Instructor: Peter Sidebotham
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. This course will be offered again in London 28 November. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal from our list of course topics for administrators and developers. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to then return for more advanced learning in the future. Training is designed to repeat and to evolve your skills and product use. The Knowledge Package training is designed to enable you to help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, then the next, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Hard copies of the course manual will be provided to attend delegates
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to see what Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) should have become. HyperSync is complete and simple replacement for MIM with everything you wish MIM had, or a quick way to expand MIM's capabilities without delay.
If you are Microsoft Identity Manager administrator, developer, or just looking for the best identity lifecycle project, this course on HyperSync is for you.
- Those who are considering purchasing HyperSync Panel and want a tour of the product
- Those who want to understand the problems Identity Panel and HyperSync solves, and want to know more
- Those who a implementing and or operating HyperSync, and want hands-on training with this synchronization engine.
- Those who want to become proficient at the Identity Panel Suite and HyperSync
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
The Outlook invitation if for Wednesday through Thursday only. Day one and two is for optional for those who already attended Identity Panel training. Use this Outlook invitation to RSVP for M900. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
Regus - HQ - London, England - Trafalgar Square
1 Northumberland Avenue
London, WC2N 5BW
There are many hotels near the venue. These are walking distance. We also recommend the...
Hotel - The Waldorf Hilton, London
Hotel - Lost Property at St. Paul's
Article is closed for comments.