SoftwareIDM is hosting training in London, U.K. on Tuesday 29 November 2022 9:00AM until 5:00PM. This course is the part II of five days of training in London. These courses will include SoftwareIDM's newest products Access Panel and HyperSync. HyperSync is currently available direct from SoftwareIDM and our integrators and partners.
This course is part of series being held the week of 28 November 2022 in London.
- London, U.K. - 28 November 2022 - A801 - Using the Identity Panel Suite
- London, U.K. - 29 November 2022 - A820 - Identity Panel & HyperSync Architecture and Security
- London, U.K. - 30-1 November/December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- London, U.K. - 2 December 2022 - A940 - Understanding Service Panel
Additional M900 Course Locations and Dates
- Oslo, N.O. - 5-6 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Helsinki, F.I. - 8-9 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Phoenix, AZ, U.S. - 20-22 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
This offering will have a concertation on infrastructure, product architecture, security, privacy, and due diligence. This course is ideal for any organization performing a security analysis of Identity Panel SaaS Suite. You will also find this useful for training your security staff on modern SaaS security. Everyone who attends this course find the security training to be valuable. We also recommend those taking this course to consider attending A825 - Protecting the Organization with Identity Panel.
Your instructor: Peter Sidebotham
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for your next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days you need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Course starts at 9AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
- This course covers security architecture and should be attended by your security review committee or personnel.
If you are an architecture or engineer that has been tasked with deploying Identity Panel, then this course is for you. If you are a network, system, or security engineer responsible for application and network infrastructure, this course is for you.
If your job role includes using the Identity Panel Suite, you will also want to attend course A801. However, Course A801 is not required if you merely learning the architecture and implementation to validate the security of SoftwareIDM products.
We recommend you be an expert in one of these applicable domains or subject matters to attend this course.
- Microsoft Identity Manager or Microsoft AD Connect
- Active Directory (ADDS)/LDAP/AzureAD
- Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- System or Network Security
- System or Network Architecture
- Software Development
Agenda Topics Include
Cloud vs On-premises
Database and search
Promoting from Dev to Prod
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Identity Manager
How Identity Panel secures credentials
Strong authentication and authorization
Security and Trust in the Azure Cloud
DPAPI Auto-Encryption of Certain Fields
Usable Daemon Authentication
Identity Panel security roles link to directory security groups
Identity Panel Security Permissions Matrix
Setting up SMTP
Upgrading PanelTools/Identity Panel Windows Service
Scan Rate for Office 365 (This is in regard to the question regarding how often Office 365 can be scanned)
We are often asked to links on our Knowledge Base to topic covered in the course. Here is that list.
1 Northumberland Avenue
London, WC2N 5BW
There are many hotels near the venue. These are walking distance. We also recommend the...