SoftwareIDM is hosting training in London, U.K. on Monday, 28 November 2022 at 9:00AM until 5PM at Trafalgar Square. This course is the part II of five days of training in London. These courses will include SoftwareIDM's newest products Access Panel and HyperSync. HyperSync is currently available direct from SoftwareIDM and our integrators and partners.
This course is part of series being held the week of 28 November 2022 in London.
- London, U.K. - 28 November 2022 - A801 - Using the Identity Panel Suite
- London, U.K. - 29 November 2022 - A820 - Identity Panel & HyperSync Architecture and Security
- London, U.K. - 30-1 November/December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- London, U.K. - 2 December 2022 - A940 - Understanding Service Panel
Additional M900 course locations and dates
- Oslo, N.O. - 5-6 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Helsinki, F.I. - 8-9 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Phoenix, AZ, U.S. - 20-22 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
This revised version of A801 covers Identity Panel, Identity Panel with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Identity Panel with HyperSync, Identity Panel with AzureAD Connect, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, and Access Panel PAM. This is course is part of the Knowledge Package
If you are new to SoftwareIDM and the Identity Panel Suite, including HyperSync, this is the course to attend. This is your starting point, and prerequisite for most other courses.
Click here for course syllabus
Your instructor: Peter Sidebotham
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
Photo: September Training - Trafalgar Square - Photo from coffee shop taken during a break
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
- Optionally, the addition of a tablet for downloading and reading course material
Photo: November 2021 Training - Nokia/Microsoft Building Paddington
Who should attend day one?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know how to use Identity Panel.
If you are MIM, Office 365, or AzureAD technical expert or administrator, but have not seen or used Identity Panel, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, or HyperSync, Monday is a primer for you. If you have used Identity Panel and are familiar with these products, even an older version, we suggest you skip day one and focus on more advanced topics.
- Those who are considering purchasing Identity Panel and want a tour of the product and the monitoring, development, and reporting problems Identity Panel solves.
- Those who plan to begin using Identity Panel, but don’t need advance knowledge, and therefore, only need a single day of introduction training.
- Those who are new to Identity Panel, and want to attend day two and beyond of the weeklong course program (attending day-one meets the further learning pre-requisite for those who have not used Identity Panel)
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package or anyone who is considering purchasing Identity Panel
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
The diagram below shows how day-one fits with suggested learning tracks. Day-one is a Tour of Identity Panel. This Outlook invitation if for day-one only. Each day will have its own Outlook invitation you must use separately to RSVP for each respective day. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
Regus - HQ - London, England - Trafalgar Square
1 Northumberland Avenue
London, WC2N 5BW
There are many hotels near the venue. These are walking distance. We also recommend the...
Hotel - The Waldorf Hilton, London
Hotel - Lost Property at St. Paul's
Article is closed for comments.