SoftwareIDM is hosting HyperSync requirements gathering in Kansas City, KS on Wednesday, 14 July 2021 9AM. This course-workshop course will cover SoftwareIDM's newest product, HyperSync. HyperSync is currently available through selected partners with public availability and announcement scheduled for 4 October in Reading, U.K. This revised version of the course now covers Identity Panel, Identity Panel with MIM, Identity Panel with HyperSync, Identity Panel with ADConnect, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, and Access Panel PAM.
This course is part of series being held the week of 12 July 2021 in Kansas City.
- Kansas City, KS - 12 July 2021 - A801 - Using The Identity Panel Suite
- Kansas City, KS - 13 July 2021 - A980 - Deconstruction of a Classic Microsoft Identity Manager solution
- Kansas City, KS - 14 July 2021 - A900 - MIM/HyperSync Developer
- Kansas City, KS - 14 July 2021 - A814 - HyperSync Requirements Gathering & Design
- Kansas City, KS - 15 July 2021 - A940 - Service Panel Customer & Reseller Training
- Kansas City, KS - 15 July 2021 - A812 - Service Panel Requirements Gathering & Design
- Kansas City, KS - 16 July 2021 - A960 - Access Panel for Solution Architects and Administrators
- Kansas City, KS - 16 July 2021 - A813 - Access Panel Requirements and Design
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days you need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know how to use Identity Panel.
Your instructor, Peter Sidebotham, MCPD
Who should attend day-one?
If you are MIM, Office 365, or AzureAD technical expert or administrator, but have not seen or used Identity Panel, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, or HyperSync, Monday is a primer for you. If you have used Identity Panel and are familiar with these products, even an older version, we suggest you skip day one and focus on more advanced topics.
- Those who are considering purchasing Identity Panel and want a tour of the product and the monitoring, development, and reporting problems Identity Panel solves.
- Those who plan to begin using Identity Panel, but don’t need advance knowledge, and therefore, only need a single day of introduction training.
- Those who are new to Identity Panel, and want to attend day two and beyond of the week long course program (attending day-one meets the further learning pre-requisite for those who have not used Identity Panel)
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package or anyone who is considering purchasing Identity Panel
- Be an level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server