SoftwareIDM is hosting training in Reykjavik, IS on 21 July 2021. This course is the third course of the week and will include SoftwareIDM's product Access Panel. Access Panel and HyperSync is currently available through selected partners with public availability and announcement scheduled for 4 October in Reading, U.K. This revised version of this course now covers Identity Panel, Identity Panel with MIM, Identity Panel with HyperSync, Identity Panel with ADConnect, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, and Access Panel PAM.
Click here for course syllabus
This course is part of series being held the week of 22 July 2021in Reykjavik.
Reykjavík, IS - 19 July 2021 - A801 - Using The Identity Panel Suite
Reykjavík, IS - 20 July 2021 - A820 - Identity Panel Architecture, Security, and Deployment
Reykjavík, IS - 21 July 2021 - A960 - Access Panel Administrator and Solution Architect
Reykjavík, IS - 22 July 2021 - A970 - Access Panel Developer
Reykjavík, IS - 23 July 2021 - A900 - HyperSync
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days you need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
- This course covers security architecture, and should be attended by your security review committee or personnel.
If you would like to attend an Access Panel Developer course, please contact Todd Mollerup
Regus - Harbour Square
Access Panel Developer
Prerequisite: Course A850 and A960. A850 can be viewed online to prepare for this course
This course is for anyone who will be designing coding the user and system functionality of Access Panel. This course is ideal for developers responsible for a successful implementation or expansion of Access Panel.
Session 1 - Coding environment
- Source Control
- Where you code lives
- Rule tester
- Testing and promoting from development to production
Session 2 - Review of the Rule Engine Language
This session will explore the Rule Engine syntax that is used by Service Panel. The Rule Engine will be familiar to anyone who knows the MIM Portal custom expression syntax. The Rule Engine offers a super-set of rules, and helpful tools for find just the right rule syntax or attribute name. The Rule Tester will show you how to unit test code and see the results.
This session is on a replacement for course A850 - Rule Engine. Course A850 is recommended for anyone who wants to expand their Rule Engine skills. Report writing will not be covered, but is covered in the full A850 course.
Session 6 – Access Panel data model
- Tour of the object model in Identity Panel using the Rule Tester
- Users, Resources, and Applications
- Virtual identities and membership scopes
- Data Inventory and assigning resources to applications
Session 3 - Before you code
Session 4 - Coding
- Request and attestation campaign reporting
- Workflows - Event based actions, and state based activities with MIM
- Access Panel PAM
- ServiceNow integration
- Privileged Access Management
- Criteria based groups and role management
- Attestation campaigns
- Azure Licensing management
- Membership expiry
- Ownership replacement
- Hierarchical and team-based resource management structures
- Membership requests
- Extension requests and auto-removal
- Just-in-time membership
- Criteria based resources
- Attestation of criteria
- Types of attestation campaign
- Designing attestation campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on campaigns
Session 6 – Testing Your Solution
Article is closed for comments.