SoftwareIDM is hosting training in London, England, on Wednesday, October 9th, and this course, on Thursday, October 10th. This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days you need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know how to use Identity Panel to report, clean, and restore Identity data.
Your instructor, Peter Sidebotham, MCPD
Who should attend?
If you are an Active Directory, Office 365/AzureAD, or MIM technical expert or administrator, and need the skills to:
- Create reports to detect quality issues with your identity data
- Perform bulk clean-up of Active Directory and other access directories
- Recover and restore identity data to Active Directory, and other targets, including Office 365
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package or anyone who is considering purchasing Identity Panel
- Be an level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
The diagram below shows how this course fits with suggested learning tracks. This Outlook invitation if for this day only. Each day will have its own Outlook invitation you must use separately to RSVP for each respective day. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch typically includes a vegetarian option.
Regus - Lombard Street
68 Lombard Street
London, England EC3V 9LI
The Waldorf Hilton, London
London, England WC2B 4DD