1/2-Day workshop divided into morning and afternoon sessions
This course is for customers looking to configure Identity Panel in an on-premises configuration for High Availability (HA).
You must have attended course A821 - Identity Panel Initial Configuration to attend this course.
Additionally, you must be an engineer, developer, or architect in the technologies you plan to use with Identity Panel, based on your role in your Identity Panel project. For example, if you are going to responsible for reviewing the security and deployment topology of Identity Panel, you would need to be a security expert and/or solutions architect. If you are going to be responsible for Identity Panel and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), you should have an expert level knowledge of MIM.
Therefore, you must be an expert in one of these applicable domains or subject matters to attend this course.
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- Active Directory (ADDS)/LDAP
- Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- System or Network Security
- System or Network Architecture
Benefits of attending
- Customers will understand best practice for ensuring HA.
- Resellers will be able to advise customers on HA best practice who have Software Assurance.
- Review of Identity Panel and what is new.
HA best practice for each of the following:
- Hypersync Panel
- MIM Synchronization
- MIM Portal
- Identity Panel Panel Service
- Identity Panel
- Service Panel
- Access Panel
- Q&A: Identity Panel HA questions and answers.