SoftwareIDM is hosting customer five-day Go-Live HyperCare workshops starting 10 April 2023 through 14 April 2023 from 9:00AM until 5:00PM in London. The cost of this workshop is covered by your Knowledge Package.
This SoftwareIDM workshop is your chance to meet with SoftwareIDM professionals who will evaluate your current position and bring you current in your lab and production.
This course is part of series being held in Europe at the United States the spring of 2023.
- Houston, TX, U.S. - 10-14 April 2023 - W824 - Going Live with an Identity Panel Product
- London, U.K. - 10-14 April 2023 - W824 - Going Live with an Identity Panel Product
- Apeldoorn, N.L. - 5 June 2023 - W823 - Identity Panel Upgrade Workshop
- Manchester, U.K. - 6 June 2023 - W823 - Identity Panel Upgrade Workshop
- Colchester, U.K. - 7 June 2023 - W823 - Identity Panel Upgrade Workshop
- Reading, U.K. - 8 June 2023 - W823 - Identity Panel Upgrade Workshop
- London, U.K. - 9 June 2023 - W823 - Identity Panel Upgrade Workshop
How much is accomplished in the workshop depends on your current phase of your upgrade process.
Evaluate the risk mitigation and deployment plan. Communicate helpful information regarding what is new in the applicable products.
What is accomplished in Part 2 depends on your current phase of your upgrade process.
Phase 1 Customer: If you are just starting the go-live journey, discuss the go-live process and train you how to begin your often simple upgrade journey.
Phase 2 Customer: Ready to go-live in Test or QA? In this phase, we deploy the solution in your lower region and prepare you for your production go-live.
Phase 3 Customer: Go-live production and support you through any post upgrade support questions.
Your instructors: Peter Sidebotham, Noshir Homawala
This course and workshop repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
Photo: September Training - Trafalgar Square - Photo from coffee shop taken during a break
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Morning workshop begins at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
- Optionally, the addition of a tablet for downloading and reading course material
Photo: December 2022 Workshop during break - Olso - Nosh Homawala speaks with an implementor
Who should attend day one?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants or needs to know how to upgrade Identity Panel.
Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package or anyone who is considering purchasing Identity Panel
Have attended the following course:
A820 - Identity Panel Architecture, Providers, Security, and Deployment
Article is closed for comments.