SoftwareIDM will host HyperSync Panel training in Reading, U.K on Thursday-Friday, 23-24 March 2023 at 1:00PM until 5:00PM Thursday and 9:00AM until 5:00PM Friday. HyperSync is currently available direct from SoftwareIDM and our integrators and partners.
Past 2022Q4 M900 Course Locations and Dates Include
- London, U.K. - 30-1 November/December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Oslo, N.O. - 5-6 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Helsinki, F.I. - 8-9 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
- Phoenix, AZ, U.S. - 20-22 December 2022 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
M900 covers HyperSync with Identity Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, Access Panel PAM, and Test Panel along with Microsoft Entra solutions including AzureAD, Azure AD Connect, and Microsoft Identity Manager.
Instructor: Hugh Simpson-Wells
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. This course will be offered again in London 28 November. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal from our list of course topics for administrators and developers. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to then return for more advanced learning in the future. Training is designed to repeat and to evolve your skills and product use. The Knowledge Package training is designed to enable you to help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, then the next, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Hard copies of the course manual will be provided to attend delegates
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to see what Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) should have become. HyperSync is complete and simple replacement for MIM with everything you wish MIM had, or a quick way to expand MIM's capabilities without delay.
If you are Microsoft Identity Manager administrator, developer, or just looking for the best identity lifecycle project, this course on HyperSync is for you.
- Those who are considering purchasing HyperSync Panel and want a tour of the product
- Those who want to understand the problems Identity Panel and HyperSync solves, and want to know more
- Those who a implementing and or operating HyperSync, and want hands-on training with this synchronization engine.
- Those who want to become proficient at the Identity Panel Suite and HyperSync
This course is part of series being held in Reading in March. Pick and choose the courses that are right for you.
Reading, U.K. - 22 March 2023 - A801 - Using the Identity Panel Suite
Reading, U.K. - 23 March 2023- A850 - Rule Engine Language & Report Writing
Reading, U.K. - 23-24 March 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
Reading, U.K. - 29-31 March 2023 - M950 - Service Panel Solution Developer
Training also available in other locations
Some of these dates may be in the past depending on when you are reading this invitation.
San Jose, CA, U.S. - 14-15 February 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
Chicago, IL, U.S. - 23-24 March 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
Helena, MT, U.S. - 18-19 April 2023 - M900 - HyperSync Panel
São Paulo, B.R. - 17-18 Maio/May 2023 - M801 - Using Identity Panel
New Delhi, I.N. - 22-23 May 2023 - M801 - Using Identity Panel
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
Use this Outlook invitation to RSVP for M900. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
Reading Forbury Square
Reading, England RG1 3EU
TEL: +44 1189000500
There are many hotels near the venue. These are walking distance. If you are renting/hiring a car, we also recommend the...