SoftwareIDM will host a co-working event in Dallas on Friday, October 28th at 9:00AM until 5PM. This co-working session is the fourth day in a four-day series and will include and focus on SoftwareIDM's newest product, HyperSync. In the U.K., HyperSync is available direct and from Kocho, Identity Experts, Cognizant, and Oxford Computer Training.
Hosts: Peter Sidebotham, Brandon McNabb, and Todd Mollerup
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal from our list of course topics for administrators and developers. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to then return for more advanced learning in the future. Training is designed to repeat and to evolve your skills and product use. The Knowledge Package training is designed to enable you to help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, then the next, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Hard copies of the m900 course manual will be provided to attending delegates
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to see what Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) should have become. HyperSync is complete and simple replacement for MIM with everything you wish MIM had, or a quick way to expand MIM's capabilities without delay.
If you are Microsoft Identity Manager administrator, developer, or just looking for the best identity lifecycle project, this course on HyperSync is for you.
- Those who are considering purchasing HyperSync Panel and want a tour of the product
- Those who want to understand the problems Identity Panel and HyperSync solves, and want to know more
- Those who a implementing and or operating HyperSync, and want hands-on training with this synchronization engine.
- Those who want to become proficient at the Identity Panel Suite and HyperSync
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
This Outlook invitation is for Friday only. Use this Outlook invitation to RSVP for W814. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
Regus - HQ - Arlington, TX - Highlands Center
Regus, 3901 Arlington Highlands Blvd., Suite 200, Arlington, TX, 76018
There are many hotels near the venue. These are walking distance. We also recommend the...